- Most popular software for Forex trading
- Ethereum miner? Then you better sell your graphics cards now!
- Bitcoin: Goldman Sachs launches BTC trading desk
- Cryptocurrency: Experts predict rising prices and GPU shortages
- What are online brokers and what does it mean to invest in the currency market (Forex)?
Category Archives: hardware
The Ethereum update EIP 1559 should appear in July 2021. The consequence: the value of the graphics cards – together with the Ethereum mining profits – goes down the drain. Bad for miners. Gamers, on the other hand, look forward … Continue reading
The crypto currencies Bitcoin and Ethereum are currently causing highs on the stock exchanges week after week. Good for the miners, the so-called prospectors, who can make good money from the rising prices. Experts are currently warning, however, that the … Continue reading
Bitcoin mining has grown into its own line of business, with companies from China taking the lead. But couldn’t one still benefit in this country from concentrating specifically on prospecting and then selling new BTC? Bitcoin mining is a recurring … Continue reading