More and more people are interested in new ways to make money. If you have decided to invest in Forex, you should pay attention to modern apps. This way you not only save time, but also have a good chance of success.
Knowledgeable experts recommend checking out popular apps before investing. This way one can choose a reliable provider and be completely satisfied with the end result. Most beginners prefer MetaTrader 4 to potentially make a huge profit. In the following sections we have put together an overview that shows the best app developments. Find out ahead of time to see success and avoid losses.
With the extensive range of trading platforms, social copy trading functions and charting tools, the regulated broker Pepperstone offers the best software overall. In addition to a solid software offering, Pepperstone has tight spreads, low commissions, and fast execution to help you get the most out of the broker’s software products. Pepperstone customers are offered three of the world’s most popular third-party trading platforms. These include MetaTrader 4 (MT4), MetaTrader 5 (MT5) and cTrader. With Pepperstone you have the chance to make a big profit. The main advantages include:
● tight spreads;
● low fees;
● clear instructions;
● a wide range of trading platforms.
When trading CFDs and Forex with Pepperstone, traders can choose between a standard account, a razor account and a swap free account. Standard accounts offer a simple fee structure with no additional commission fees added to the spread. Standard accounts are available with MT4 or MT5.
Pepperstone offers the most popular forex trading platform on the market. This is MetaTrader 4. Using MT4, traders get access to advanced charting tools, algorithmic trading (Expert Advisors) as well as a large marketplace and trading community. The main features of MT4 are:
● a user-friendly, customizable interface;
● Advanced charting tools for market research and technical analysis;
● algorithmic trading with Expert Advisors and the MQL4 programming language;
● Single currency backtesting to optimize trading strategies;
● Risk management tools such as basic pending order types;
MetaTrader 5 is the latest version of MetaQuotes with many improvements over its predecessor MT4. MT5 was developed to offer faster processing times. Just like MT4, MT5 is available as a desktop trading platform, trading app or as a web trader platform. MT5 enables secured positions for both account types with a wider range of pending order types. Exceptional features on MT5 offer a new trading experience with advanced tools and optimized trading. Users can customize their workspace while using the MQL5 programming language to automate trading with EAs.
The main functions and advantages of MetaTrader 5:
● advanced charting tools: 38 built-in technical indicators and 21 timeframes;
● Optimized processing speeds for ultra-fast order execution and minimal slippage;
● Hedging and netting allowed;
● built-in economic calendar;
● automated trading: Expert Advisors using the MQL5 programming language;
● Multi-currency backtesting;
● a maximum of 500 total orders;
● advanced pending orders;
● Compatible with Autochartist and Smart Trader Tools packages.
When you use MetaTrader 4 or 5, you get free access to Autochartist (software that automatically scans the market) as well as Pepperstone’s Smart Trader Tools. The Smart Trader Tools is a downloadable add-on package consisting of 28 Expert Advisors and technical indicators to support customers in developing automated and complex trading strategies.