Here you can find tools and libraries on which we have worked during the project.
- PATUS a code generation and autotuning tool for stencil computations — http://code.google.com/p/patus/
- SHARK a library for high-level parallel programming using n-dimensional grids — https://github.com/ExaScience/shark
- GPI-2 an API for the development of scalable, asynchronous and fault tolerant parallel applications. — http://www.gpi-site.com/
- ESPRESSO an ExaScale PaRallel FETI SOlver developed at IT4Innovations. — http://industry.it4i.cz/en/products/espreso/
- DCLIB a Divide & Conquer parallelization strategy for FEM assembly — https://github.com/EXAPARS/DC-lib
- PETSc. Some of our scalable solvers have already become part of PETSc — http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/